Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Korn/Ferry's ProSpective Assessment

Amazing test that is so far the best I have got to see and tested.
It brings your insight to you, the way, you never knew it...truly endoscopic, I say.

It is not a trait test, it is not personality test, it is not leadership style test. It is a tool to discover, someone, called , YOU.
Take this..and get to know who you are?

Great things come for free! One best example is this tool. Link below-

Want to discover your Top 5 Leadership Characteristics and more?


Korn/Ferry's ProSpective Assessment identifies your strengths and weaknesses and can help you get what you want from your career.

This 3 step assessment takes just 10 minutes. You’ll receive a personalized report which contains your Top 5 Leadership Characteristics and highlights your hidden strengths and blind spots.


https://linkedin.kornferry.com/InSight/MyResults/910E31793FF845E2BE742086CBF2E7E7?utm_source=linkedinshare&CV=113

1 comment:

  1. I feel by doing this assessment it has outlined my weaknesses,therefore I can go ahead and work on them as part of my CPD.I am always learning and developing myself, a very useful tool that I will take on board.

    ReplyDelete

Time to stop Employee Farming!

  #Twitter  handle in Nov 2022 tweeted: "bye literally everyone"! Elon's tweet confirmed that this action was needed as  #twit...