Recruiting for technology roles has always been a high-stakes game. If sourcing and screening go well, recruiting wins; if not, it’s a black hole. These two functions are the backbone of hiring—everything else is communication. But in the age of Generative AI and Large Language Models (LLMs) , the rules have changed. The Old Way: Conventional Tech Recruiting For decades, recruiters relied on: Boolean searches on job boards and LinkedIn. ATS keyword matching for skills and experience. Hygiene checks like education, years of experience , and past employers. While these methods worked, they were rigid and often failed to capture the nuances of evolving tech roles. Recruiters were constantly playing catch-up with new stacks, frameworks, and delivery models. The Modern Way: AI-Powered Recruiting Enter LLMs and AI-driven platforms —game-changers for sourcing and screening. These tools don’t just match keywords; they understand context , generate structured outputs , and scale personalizati...
Even I have been to "Haji Ali" couple of times, one the holy places in India..... I can't explain it in words, but all I can say is that it is worth visiting the Holy Place...
ReplyDelete